Aloha Everyone! Today we wanted make another simple recipe that would be awesome to do with the kids this weekend. It requires three ingredients, tastes like a cookies and cream pocky, and is a guaranteed winner for brunch. Let's hele on!
- If you don't have a hand/stand mixer, a good stainless steel whisk is essential.
- Kitchen Scale or Tablespoon
- We highly recommend using a kitchen scale. Not only is it way more precise than volume measurements, the difference between the two can make or break a recipe.
- Stainless Steel Bowl
- If you don't have some in your house, we really recommend getting some
- Warring WW200 Commercial
- Great commercial waffle iron for home if you are a serious about brunch.
|Manoa Mochi Baking Mix||419g||1 Bag|
|Crushed Oreo Cookies||60g||1/2 Cup|
|Water or Milk (Preferably Milk)||175g||1 & 1/4 Cup|
Let's start cooking 🤙🏽
- Preheat waffle iron to medium-high heat.
- Mix all ingredients together with a whisk.
- Pour batter into waffle iron.
- Cook waffles until slightly golden brown.
- Plate with whipped cream, and Oreo Cookies.
- Follow the Mochi Donut Recipe to make Cookies and Cream Mochi Donuts.