Cookies and Cream Mochi Waffles
Aloha Everyone! Today we wanted make another simple recipe that would be awesome to do with the kids this weekend. It requires three ingredients, tastes like a cookies and cream pocky, and is a guaranteed winner for brunch. Let's hele on!
- If you don't have a hand/stand mixer, a good stainless steel whisk is essential.
- Kitchen Scale or Tablespoon
- We highly recommend using a kitchen scale. Not only is it way more precise than volume measurements, the difference between the two can make or break a recipe.
- Stainless Steel Bowl
- If you don't have some in your house, we really recommend getting some
- Warring WW200 Commercial
- Great commercial waffle iron for home if you are a serious about brunch.
|Manoa Mochi Baking Mix||419g||1 Bag|
|Crushed Oreo Cookies||60g||1/2 Cup|
|Water or Milk (Preferably Milk)||175g||1 & 1/4 Cup|
Let's start cooking 🤙🏽
- Preheat waffle iron to medium-high heat.
- Mix all ingredients together with a whisk.
- Pour batter into waffle iron.
- Cook waffles until slightly golden brown.
- Plate with whipped cream, and Oreo Cookies.
- Follow the Mochi Donut Recipe to make Cookies and Cream Mochi Donuts.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published