Aloha everyone, we had a little extra pandan extract from the Pandan Mochi Donut Recipe so we decided to make a quick and simple pandan waffle to go alongside the donuts. The color came out amazingly; a bright green and golden brown. The exterior was crispy, and the inside was soft and chewy with a floral, nutty taste that is ubiquitous to pandan. We hope you enjoy!
- If you don't have a hand mixer, a good stainless steel whisk is essential.
- Kitchen Scale or Tablespoon
- We highly recommend using a kitchen scale. Not only is it way more precise than volume measurements, the difference between the two can make or break a recipe.
- Stainless Steel Bowl
- If you don't have some in your house, we really recommend getting some
|Manoa Mochi Baking Mix||200g||1/2 Bag|
McCormick Pandan Extract
Let's start cooking 🤙🏽
- Preheat waffle iron to medium-high heat.
- Mix all ingredients together with a whisk.
- Pour batter into waffle iron.
- Cook waffles until slightly golden brown.
- Plate with syrup and whipped cream.