Blueberry Mochi Donuts
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 176C.
- Do not use convection bake.
- Remove mold from wrapping, and wash with dish soap and water.
- Give it a nice wash down
- Wipe with a clean paper towel until dry.
- Add ingredients to a bowl, and mix ingredients with a whisk until fully incorporated.
- Let rest and prepare molds.
- Molds are non-stick and do not need grease.
- Pour batter moving around the mold
- Use a piping bag, or ladle. Wipe batter if dripped onto molds!
Pandan Mochi Donuts
Mochiko Chicken & Black Sesame Mochi Waffles
3-Ingredient Ube Mochi Pancakes
Thai Tea Mochi Waffle
Glaze for Days
We almost forgot. So to go along with the Mochi Donut Molds we are going to include some simple glazes with stuff most people have at home! So three simple but extremely easy donut glaze recipes to try with the mochi donuts. We will be adding more as we go forth, but we hope these will keep you guys busy until then. As a mentor once told me, "There are no rules when it comes to creativity; only guidelines." so get as creative as your child or inner-child can get! Fill Bakeshop x Manoa Bake co Mochi Donut Molds